Tuesday, October 15, 2019

TRAVEL MODE ON

My vlogging/blogging journey

Hey there…how r u guys doing….this is poonam this side and I am a professional / amateur vlogger…I basically make videos on utube on professional websites mentioning the details and the prerequisites of the trips and tours and related to travel….in case someone plans to have the details known about what things u need to keep in mind before u plan a trip somewhere….plss check out this video…..
In this vlogg ill be sharing Short story about my blogging.
However, I will try not to bore you out with my self intro cause as the video progresses you people will come to know already a lot about me and my purpose of being on youtube.
I am basically a kind of person who thinks differently and someone that wants to entertain people , be creative and informative at the same time so that I am helpful in real terms.
I have been to several places across globe, had the luxury and privilege of visiting places in india as well as abroad.
I have had my own set of experiences and I would love to share them with you people. This is the whole idea and purpose of crating my page and identity on yutube; considering that this would help someone out in some way….
Though vlogging is my passion , but I am considering this as a mission in my life, this contains a very deeper meaning in my life personally as well socially, I am a person who wishes to connect the missing dots with people and share the things I went through and the experiences that I gained and the memories that are captured and incapsulated in my head for rest of my life from these trips that I did.
This vlogg is an opportunity for me to express myself…what I am / who I am/what I am made of and how we both are similar in certain areas; even though we are on the other side of the screen.

PLANNING FOR VLOGGS

So exactly 6 to 8 months back I planned to start my own vlogging channel on youtube and this decision came into hindsight of my trip that I planned for the state of KERALA which is also famously known as “GOD’S OWN COUNTRY”. So kerala was the first place that I visited and the idea of vollgs popped into my mind. 
In the very beginning, it started with travel. I just started pointing the camera at things and putting videos together. I was finding that I liked putting my own perspective on a place. My vlogging made it more personal. It was a way that I could add more of my personality and some style into my travels. And it just became fun. It was cool to go back and watch my experiences with friends and where we were.

NOTE: FACTS ABOUT KERALA

According to the Hindu Mythology, Lord Parsurama who was an Avatar of Vishnu once threw his axe from Kanyakumari towards the north and thus a land arose from the ocean which is now known as Kerala.

I purchased a camera for my vlogging pursuit and started recording my own videos of my trips to different places .

Well…..this is it I guess…I tried my level best to provide you all the details that you need to know 
I really thought ‘vlogging is fun and I'm going to do this more’.

Next blogging on Dubai
people who wants to travel Dubai for tourism

(Budget Traveller)
Visa
flight tickets
Hotel & Food cost
Sim costing
Metro passes
Places to visit in Dubai which is again more interesting topic

So you guys are ready
Let me know in comment section first which things do you want to...Hope for your responses

Let me know guys
Follow me on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/poo_p28/




https://blog.feedspot.com/solo_female_travel_blogs/

No comments: